What's New In Laurentian Hills
- 2013-05-17 Special Meeting of Council at 6:30 and Council Meeting at 7:00
- 2013-05-16 Special Meeting of Council to review the 2013 Budget on 22 May, 2013
- 2013-05-03 May Committee Agendas for May 7, 2013
- 2013-05-02 The Town requires a Full Time Equipment Operator and General Labourer for the Public Works Department (one position).
- 2013-04-22 Please Note: Laurentian Hills will be conducting routine maintenance and flushing of fire hydrants in Chalk River during the month of May. Call 613-584-3114 for questions or concerns.
- Recycling Calendar 2013
- Seasonal Safety
- Ontario's Forest Tenure
- Development/Property Permits Forms
- Deep River Area Business
- Pembroke & Area Airport
- Tax & Water info
- Accessibility Report