What's New

Water Testing Bottles are available at 34465 Highway 17 between the double doors for residents with a well. (8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday)
During the months September to March drop off your water samples between on Tuesdays only.
During the months April to August drop off your water samples Monday through Thursdays.
The day your water is taken it must be submitted the same day. Place your filled water bottle in the blue cooler located between the double doors.

Information regarding PLEO - Parents' Lifeline - HERE
Shaw Woods Outdoor Education Centre booklet - HERE

County Council Summary - August 31, 2022  HERE

RECORD CHECKS - Effective Jun 13th  Criminal Record Checks (Level 1 & 2) and Vulnerable Sector Checks - ALL record checks, are now being done online ONLY.  Each applicant will have to go to: 

Information Re: Brushing the Algonquin Trail in Laurentian Hills  HERE

Watershed Conditions Statement - Water Safety Pembroke District - HERE

County of Renfrew Official PlanHERE

Media Release announcing the 2022 Ontario Winter Games being postponed to 2023 - HERE 

What you need to know to operate an ATV/ORV in Ontario - HERE

Kids Come First / Les Enfants Avant OHT (CHEO and partners) 1Call/1Click Mental Health Program - HERE

Watershed Conditions Statement - Water Safety Pembroke District - HERE
OPP - ATV/ORV: Ride Smart, Ride Safe - HERE
Overdose alert for Renfrew County - HERE
Dementia Society - FREE Support and Services - HERE

Press Release County of Renfrew Launches Community Paramedicine for Long-Term Care Program - HERE

Eastern Ontario Businesses Continue to be Targeted by Fraudsters Using Fake Identification and Stolen Credit Cards - HERE 
OPP News and Events HERE
Fraudsters Claiming to be CRA information HERE
Notice to Residents - FALSE 911 CALLS HERE

Lending Hub - The Town currently has the following summer / winter equipment available to lend out to our residents: - Snowshoes and Golf Clubs - Assortment of sizes (children to adult) - Nordic walking poles, pickle ball sets, water mat, kayaks, paddleboards and life jackets.  To sign for the equipment you must be 18 years of age and provide proof of ID. The equipment and lending forms are located at the Municipal office 34465 Highway 17.