The Municipal Office is closed during the Stay at Home Order - Click HERE for more details.
Renfrew County and District Will Receive Additional Doses of AstraZeneca Vaccine Enabling Some Age Groupings to Get Vaccinated Weeks Earlier Than Anticipated - HERE
Final - Edition 6 - Vaccine News Brief (March 30) - HERE
Final - Local Snapshot Infographic (March 30) - HERE
Renfrew County and District COVID-19 Vaccine Communications Committee COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions - HERE
COVID-19 Spreads as Variants of Concern Reach Renfrew County and District, March 28, 2020 - HERE
Vaccine Appointments to be Available Early This Week for Residents 75 to 79 Years of Age - HERE
COVID-19 Community Outbreak Among Two Local Municipalities - HERE
Dr. Cushman has recorded another YouTube video called: Vaccine Rollout Progress
RCDHU Introduces “COVID-19 Safe Dining” Requirements for Patrons and Operators - HERE
To Register for Vaccination Appointments, Please See Below
***COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Registration Link***
***COVID-19 Vaccination Screening and Consent Form***
Please note: Vaccine clinic dates and times are only available based on vaccine supply.
A) Eligible people who can book an appointment based on availability of vaccine
- All residents and staff of congregate living facilities.
- Long-Term Care and Retirement Home essential caregivers.
- Indigenous residents (on or off reserve) who are 18 years of age and older.
- Faith based leaders who, as part of their role, provide end of life care, care of the deceased, home visits to unwell persons, or pastoral care in LTC/RHs or other vulnerable settings.
- People born in 1956 or earlier (65 years of age and older).
- All health care workers.
- Anyone receiving chronic home care that have been identified by home health care organizations. This group will receive a call notifying them that they are eligible and should book after receiving this call.
- Education staff supporting students with complex special education needs.
- Residents with the following high-risk health conditions and one essential caregiver: Organ transplant recipients, Stem cell transplant recipients, Neurological diseases in which breathing function may be impacted (e.g., motor neuron disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, ALS, acquired brain injury), Haematological malignancy (acute lymphocytic (ALL), chronic lymphocytic (CLL), acute myeloid (AML), chronic myeloid (CML)), myeloma, and lymphoma (Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s (NHL)), Kidney disease eGFR< 30, Obesity (BMI > 40), Treatments causing immunosuppression (e.g., chemotherapy, immunity- weakening medications such as long-term steroid treatment rheumatoid arthritis, lupus), and Intellectual or developmental disabilities (e.g., Down Syndrome).
B) Eligible people who can pre-register only at this time
- Residents in the general population born between 1957 and 1961 (60 to 64 years of age).
Local Snapshot Infographic - HERE
COVID-19 Vaccine News brief - HERE
Renfrew County and District COVID-19 vaccination rollout expands to next priority groups - HERE
County of Renfrew Confirms COVID-19 Related Death- March 11, 2021 - HERE
COVID-19 Testing dates (April 12 to 16) - HERE
COVID-19 Case Summary (April 12) - HERE
COVID-19 Renfrew County District Health Unit - Local cases and tests website - HERE
MEDIA RELEASE - Barry's Bay Area: COVID-19 Hot Spot in Renfrew County and District - HERE
Dr. Cushman's Vaccine Rollout Update - 2021 January 28 - HERE
STAY-AT-HOME ORDER- HERE
Renfrew County and District Health Unit media release—RCDHU Update - COVID-19 Vaccine Roll Out—2021-Jan-12 - HERE
Ontario Announces Provincewide Shutdown to Stop Spread of COVID-19 HERE
Eastern Ontario Caregiver Strategy - HERE
Media Release—RCDHU Update - More Flu Vaccine Now Available - HERE